This is Why Fake Islamic Schools Should be Banned from Nigeria

Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
September 27, 2019

I rarely talk about my adopted country of Nigeria, because I am grateful they let me stay here to protect me from the kikes and fetal alcohol syndrome mutants hunting me, and I don’t really want to involve myself in their business.

But let me break my silence to say: this is why fake Islamic schools should be banned in Nigeria.


More than 300 boys and men, some as young as five and many in chains and bearing scars from beatings, have been rescued in a raid on a building that purported to be an Islamic school in northern Nigeria, police said on Friday.

Most of the freed captives seen by a Reuters reporter in the city of Kaduna were children, aged up to their late teens. Some shuffled with their ankles manacled and others were chained by their legs to large metal wheels to prevent escape.

One boy, held by the hand by a police officer as he walked unsteadily, had sores visible on his back that appeared consistent with injuries inflicted by a whip.

Some children had been brought from neighboring countries including Burkina Faso, Mali and Ghana, police said, while others had been left by their parents in what they believed to be an Islamic school or rehabilitation center.

“This place is neither a rehab or an Islamic school because you can see it for yourselves,” Kaduna state’s police commissioner, Ali Janga, told reporters. “The children gathered here are from all over the country… some of them were even chained. They were used, dehumanized, you can see it yourself.”

Kaduna police spokesman Yakubu Sabo said seven people who said they were teachers at the school had been arrested in Thursday’s raid.

“The state government is currently providing food to the children who are between the ages of five and above,” he said. It was not clear how long the captives had been held there.

This is weird, creepy shit.

And the fact of the matter is that 70% of the time, weird, creepy shit is from homosexuals and the other 30% of the time it’s from fake Islamic slave schools.

Nigeria had the sense to ban homosexuals, but with all of the problems this country has, it’s time to ban fake slave schools as well.

We don’t need these weird actions here in Nigeria.